Here are some training books that I recommend:
- The Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson
- How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves by Sophia Yin
- The Puppy Primer by Patricia McConnell
- Living with Kids and Dogs... Without Losing Your Mind by Colleen Pelar
- How to Be the Leader of the Pack... And have Your Dog Love You for It by Patricia McConnell
We have used Running the Pack for our dogs when we're too busy with the babies. Their walkers have all been really friendly, polite, punctual, and great with the dogs! They also pet sit for us. I highly recommend them.
I take my pets to Winter Hill Veterinary Clinic in Somerville. Dr. O'Donnell and Dr. Neenan are great with both the cats and dogs and the prices are really reasonable for my multi-pet household.
Porter Square Veterinarian in Davis Square has a whole team of excellent veterinarians and I highly recommend them. Our clients love it there!